At St Columba College, we are committed to partnering with parents on the educational journey of their child/ren. We invite parents to take an active role in supporting the College's educational program.
The College offers parents many opportunities to be involved in life of the College, by:
- Being a member (elected) of the College Council
- Being a member of the Parents & Friends Association
- Supporting classroom activities - listening to children read, working on story writing etc.
- Sharing particular talents - musical/artistic/sporting etc.
- Supporting excursions/camps etc.
- Coming together for special interest groups and parent seminars
- Supporting student work experience placement
- Attending Open House and Learning Conversation evenings
- Sharing student achievements at Academic Assemblies and End-of year Presentation Evenings
- Sharing in whole school events, including Liturgies, Sports Carnivals and concerts.
Our parent community can be involved in our Parents & Friends Association which includes subgroups for social and fundraising activities along with grounds and maintenance. For further information on being a member of our parent body, click here or email email@example.com
St Columba College takes great pride in its own community and the northern region of Adelaide. We are the focal point of a number of key community-based initiatives in partnership with local community groups, including Anglicare and St Vincent de Paul, and our local parishes. Our College’s gymnasium has been designed to incorporate a host of community and after hours activities.