Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at St Columba College
Application for Enrolment Form
We invite you to submit an Application for Enrolment Form (Reception - Year 12) along with:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate and or visa,
- A copy of your child’s most recent school report (not applicable for Reception applicants), and
- A $50 application fee (non-refundable).
If applicable, we encourage you to provide the following documents with the Application for Enrolment Form:
- A copy of your child’s Sacramental certificates (e.g. Baptism, Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation)
- Documentation relating to special needs (e.g. reports, action plans, assessments)
- Court order(s) or related information regarding to the custody of your child.
Once we receive the completed Application for Enrolment Form, your child will be placed on our waiting list.
Due to the competitive nature of enrolments, we recommend submitting the Application for Enrolment Form at least two years prior to commencement.
Approximately 18 months before your child is due to commence, we will contact you to arrange an enrolment meeting with a member of our Leadership Team. Your child must be present at this meeting. The meeting will help us to get to know your child and family, and provides you with an opportunity to get to know us better and ask any questions.
Letter of Offer
Following a successful meeting (and an available vacant place), we will then issue a Letter of Offer and other paperwork to be returned to us along with a $100 acceptance fee (non-refundable).
If there are no vacancies available, your child will be placed on our waiting list and will be issued with a Letter of Offer once a place becomes available.
Visit St Columba College
An important part of the enrolment process is to visit the College. See our College Tours page for information on how you can meet the faces and see St Columba College in action.
Please direct all enrolment enquiries and the availability of places to our College Registrar:
Mrs Janette Valentine
Ph: (08) 8254 0600