The College uniform supports students to develop their sense of belonging to our community, maintaining a clear dress standard and creating a sense of personal pride in being a student at St Columba College.
The St Columba College Uniform Shop provides parents with the required uniform at prices that are affordable. The Shop is located at the College Middle School site, adjacent to the car park exit, Gate 1.
Some pre-used uniforms of excellent quality are available, though demand for these is high. The College takes great pride in its uniform and the way our students wear it, consequently parents can be assured that any uniform sold via the shop will be of the highest standard.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on 8254 0610.
Please note, Uniform Shop prices are subject to change at any time.
|Monday||8.00am - 11.00am|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 11.00am|
|Thursday||1.00pm - 4.00pm|
Before placing an order online, please check the sizes your child is currently wearing. When the payment is received the items will be delivered to the appropriate campus or made available for pickup.
- Boys Long Sleeve Shirts are the same sizing as Short Sleeve shirts in size.
- Trousers are the same size as Shorts - check the brand.
- Pinafores and Skirts - measure the waist and length, from waist to the knee. (If your'e not sure we can help you determine sizing with these measurements)
- Socks must have a shoe size - please state Crew or Ankle.
- Black Tights are by age.
- Junior Track Pants - we are currently out of size 6, these will be back in stock early this term.
- PLEASE CHOOSE SHIRT AND SOCK SIZES CAREFULLY - WE DO NOT EXCHANGE
- Please feel free to contact us by phone 8254 0610 during the above opening times if you have any questions or queries.